Monday, October 22, 2007

im 20 ma hgt is 5.7 & wgt 150 pounds i wanted 2 reduce atleast 20 pounds in 3 months plz temme sme way 2 reduce ma wgt esply i want 2 red

Qns. hi im amrita im 20 ma hgt is 5.7 & wgt 150 pounds i wanted 2 reduce atleast 20 pounds in 3 months plz temme sme way 2 reduce ma wgt esply i want 2 reduce m tummy

Qns. hi i m ash my age is 24 & my wt is 67 & ht is 5 5"..i want to loss my wt..i join gym..bt still i am nt lossing wt ..plz help.

Ans. I have a single answer to both questions:

For Amrita and Ash
You both are of almost same weight.Amrita loosing almost 9 kgs in 3 months time would be very challenging for your body.I must know your body type, your activity levels and for how long you have been carrying this weight. If you want to have a diet chart and excercise then I 'charge' for all this coz i am a professional (nutritionist).Just saying few things here won't help your cause.Ash, please do brisk walking 3 days in a week and drink lots of water.In the gym, do more of leg exercises like leg press and squats (with weights).

http://www.squidoo.com/bodybuilding-india

No comments: