Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Is abdominal exercise on a daily basis good or bad?

A short video of Janda Sit-Up Abdominal Exercise



We have seen many guys doing abs workout daily. It should be clarified that most people who weight train have a 6 pack already. They just need to lose fat. And the point here is that they shouldn't be trained everyday.

Its because when you do squats, overhead press, or any number of movements, you're also using your abs. So a leg day = ab day. Shoulder a day = ab aday. That is why once a week is usually good.

3 comments:

krystyna said...

I prefer first for all body short exercise, after that a few mints for abs or other part of the body.
(what your body needs).
And of course - good, healthy life style is the base.

krystyna said...

Thank you for visited my humble blog. I'm very glad.
How did you find me?

Ps. Be forgiveness, English is my new, second language.

soni2006 said...

Thanks for useful tips and comments mam.