Wednesday, July 15, 2009
2. How much time it takes to start losing fat from your body?
3. Is rest important for a healthy body?
4. What type of diet should I follow?
5. How much time it takes for a weight loss?
6. Is it true that medicines and supplements help us reduce weight?
7. Do you think that changing my workout schedule will help me lose my weight at a more rapid pace?
8. Have you heard about hydroxycut? What are its side effects?
9. Will I have a heart attack if I take supplements?
I have answered all these important questions in this
Tips for becoming a healthy bodybuilder
I am 5 feet 8 inches tall and my weight is 70 kilograms. My arms are slightly above 14 and my chest expansion is about 39. I haven’t measured my other body parts, but I work out each and every part at least once a week and as far as my abs are concerned, then I have an eight pack but when I loosen my stomach, then only the top 4 are visible, i.e., more cardio needs to be done to burn the fat on that lower ab area. After how much weight gain do you think, I will get ideal 16 inches arms along with a 42-43 inches chest?
Look, gaining muscle naturally means there will be an increase in your overall metabolism which clearly means that you will burn more calories than before, so if you want to burn the fat at the same time, just concentrate on increasing the lean muscle now. Your cardio is perfect 4 times a week at 30 minutes and it is really an ideal cardio at which you can also increase the lean muscle. Accumulation of fat and growth of muscle fibers are two different processes, they are not actually interrelated. Everything we eat protein, carbohydrates, fat whatever, if it does not gets used or burned or if you intake more than your body needs, it will be simply stored as fat or some of them will pass undigested. Yes, I know that it is easy to gain lean muscle with fat since you do not have to care about your calorie intake and the calories you burn, so you should be little more conscious about how much you eat. Eat six to seven times a day and be a little calculative about your calorie intake.
The best way to carve awesome abs