Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Taking protein bars

I am new to bodybuilding. I want to add weight and develop a good physique. Right now, I am just drinking Protinex. I want to know how to get protein bars. I have not seen them in shops. Can anyone help me with other kind of protein supplements?

Taking protein bars depends on the duration you have started your workout. It is advisable not to take any supplements for the first few months after you started going to Gym .You muscles will tighten and will become a little big in size and then they will reach the threshold. This is the right time for taking supplements. Rather to gain bulk, try having some 15 egg whites everyday after the workout or have it with your lunch. This should get you going.

Try the oval shaped stuff – eggs
Why protein bars and stuff? Go the natural way. Break an egg, get the white into a glass of hot boiling milk and there you have got all the protein you need. The same stuff twice a day will take care of your protein and weight gaining needs. This is what helped my very slim cousin gain 15 kgs in 7 months time plus some heavy workouts as well.

No comments: